° Covid 19 Policy °
Here at The Bailiwick Free House we will be taking every possible precaution to ensure the safety of our team and our customers, in accordance with the government’s guidelines.
- We will actively encourage a two meter social distance where practical and possible.
- Temperatures of all team members will be checked daily upon arrival.
- We have introduced additional cleaning procedures and taken all reasonable steps to ensure distance in the workplace, where possible.
- We have taken careful consideration with the placing of the tables, which will be set using gloves and facemasks.
- The team has been briefed on the current guidelines and full table service will be provided to our guests.
- We will offer hand sanitiser to both our staff and our guests and encourage customers to hold their glass by the top, with our staff holding them by the bottom.
- We have and will continue to review, react and implement guidelines from the government on an ongoing basis.
- To reduce the handling of cash, we will endeavour to use contactless payment whenever possible.
- Government Test and Trace Scheme – we will ask for contact details from a member of each party, as per the Government guidelines, to collect information for the ‘Test and Trace’ programme.